Join a prestigious network of leading Korean and multinational companies committed to advancing relations between Americans and Koreans. Our members benefit from unparalleled access to Korean and American business leaders and policy makers through thought-provoking and timely programming. Through participation in our programs, corporate members stay at the forefront of business and political events in the U.S. and Korea.
Our corporate members enjoy:
- Networking opportunities with leading Korean and multinational companies
- Access to influential policy and key business leaders
- Corporate and brand visibility with New York’s business and arts communities
- Priority access to an extensive calendar of events
- Invitations to private meetings and membership-only events; participation in panel discussions; and additional speaking opportunities
- Special access for employees to all The Korea Society programming, including Korean language classes
- Recognition of corporate support for cultural exchange and educational outreach
- Affiliation with the premier U.S. organization promoting business ties and closer relations between the U.S. and Korea
We invite your company to become a Corporate Member of The Korea Society.
Please complete and mail the linked application form below.
Benefactor $50,000+ | Please call the Membership Office at (212) 759-7525 ext. 321.
Patron $25,000+ | Please call the Membership Office at (212) 759-7525 ext. 321.
Sponsor $10,000+ | Please call the Membership Office at (212) 759-7525 ext. 321.
Donor $5,000+ | Please call the Membership Office at (212) 759-7525 ext. 321.
For more information on corporate membership, please call (212) 759-7525 ext. #321 or membership @ koreasociety.org.
Corporate Sponsors provide critical support to The Korea Society's programs, educational outreach, and infrastructure while benefiting from a higher level of visibility with customized publicity. The Korea Society offers a wide range of sponsorship opportunities at a range of levels for our corporate partners. From supporting a policy lecture series, art exhibit, or musical performance to advertising in the New York Korean Film Festival brochure, The Korea Society provides tailored sponsorships that demonstrate your company’s leadership and commitment to the US-Korean relationship.
The Korea Society welcomes interest in sponsoring any of our programs or initiatives. For more information on corporate sponsorship opportunities, please contact our development department at (212) 759-7525 ext. #311 or sponsorship @ koreasociety.org.